Friday, September 23, 2005

Calling All Ideas

I need some help. Moreso than usual.

I'm working on getting a domain name and a hosting company. I've been toiling away in the secret of night getting my website up and working with actual code and prettiness and graphical fantastic-ness and whatnot. I'm no where near close to completion, but I think getting the domain registered will spur me onwards.

But I've got to find a good domain and I'm without ideas. I let my old one lapse and now it's gone forever to the wind. belligerentandnumerous.com is too long and hard to spell. I've got no good creativity working anymore.

This is where you people come in.

Think think think.

And then comment and let me know.

2 comments:

frank said...

crap, purplemonkeydishwasher is taken! you're screwed.

Anonymous said...

I use dreamhost.com and it rocks. I completely recommend it.. and not just because they pay you $100 for referring new customers. Not totally.