Thursday, August 04, 2005

In the interest of full disclosure

I have made my disdain for Hippies publicly known, what with their long hair and their needing haircuts and whatnot. However, with the results here, I may have to reconsider my position:

I am 34% Hippie.
Wanna Be Hippie!
I need to step away from the tie-dye. I smell too good to be a hippie and my dad is probably a cop. Being a hippie is not a fashion craze, man. It was a way of life, in the 60’s, man.


Do you see this? Wanna-be Hippie? Could all my posturing about the bull of tie-dye, peace, love, and ponytails on guys just be a masked desire to join their ranks?

This will require further review. But until the time when I actually find a commune that has internet access and cable, I will continue to make fun of hippies in all their forms.

Although now instead it makes me feel like I'm in elementary school and knocking down some girl because I secretly like her. Which I never actually did, so it's a very disorienting experience.

No comments: