Monday, August 22, 2005

I feel the cold hand of an impulse purchase around my throat

Someone needs to stop me right now, before I go buy a Nintendo DS and this. Because I just got my monthly bonus, and seriously, the temptation is so great right now that my brain is about to start leaking from my ears.

There are only like, what, three games total on the system that are worth owning? What is my deal? I know this is a bad idea. But as of this second, I would give excellent odds that I will be stopping by Target on my way home and I'll have yet another high priced toy that I should have saved the money on, I don't know, for food?

I am the most irresponsible person on the planet.

----------------------------

Oh. And something entirely unrelated: Go read this WIP. Is it just me, or is this insanely good? I love her other writing so much, but this is very interesting and new and tasty. And ridiculously long, which is what I look for, in terms of writing to occupy my day. A shiny new cookie to anyone who actually gets all the way through. Let me know what you think, I am intrigued.

No comments: