Thursday, July 21, 2005

Pinpointing

Let's see if we can nail down exactly what the best part of today was, shall we?

Was it:
  • When I woke up 5 minutes past the time that I usually get to the office and realized that some how my alarm clock was flashing 12:00, despite the fact that no other appliances had gone out overnight?
  • When I was rushing through the (pitch black due to maintenance) parking garage and some chick threw her cigarette butt out the window and into my hair?
  • When some overly large woman with an orange perm from beyond the grave spilled her entire Coke down my back while I was eating lunch?
  • Or when I was heading back to the office (with a wet and sticky back) and some blond girl in a red Mustang rear-ended the Truck of Malfunction and then sped off around a corner before I got any additional information?

I'm going to say it would have to be the part with the cigarette in my hair, because at least then I could enjoy the delicious menthol stylings of someone else's lung irritants with the added bonus of that great burning hair smell!

In other news, everything sucks. How was your day?

2 comments:

erin said...

OH NO! Poor jason, that sounds horrifically awful!

Anonymous said...

Speaking of blonde shits that drive red Mustangs, The O.C. will be back in our lives in about a month.