Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Who Are These "People"

I... seriously, there are no words.

Click it.

Scroll down...down...past Movies...down to Music.

The People's Choice Award for Favorite Music Group: Nickelback

Nickelback? Nickelback?! Maybe the award was just missing a qualifier. Maybe they were voting for "Favorite Music Group that I Would Like to Stab With a Pitchfork." Because I could get behind that.

But I'm pretty sure these People Who Were Choosing actually do like Nickelback. And that makes the baby Jesus cry.

I take this as a personal affront. Who are these so-called "People" and why are they representing me? It's enough to make someone want to move to Canada.

My faith in America has been dashed, all due to the People's Choice Awards. Hard times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe that Nickelback is from canadia.... you might not want to move there, i think they are more popular there than here


Jim