Thursday, February 16, 2006

Two More Reasons To Be Scared of Google Users

I've been getting a whole bunch more hits than usual up in this place ("Hi new people!") because I got trawled by the unstoppable assimilation machine that is the Google engine recently.

Thus I present to you the two most disturbing ways that people have reached my site in the past 48 hours:

Search for : "Jason Frank Predator"

That's just a little too specific to suit my tastes. It has a very National Geographic feel to it - "While Jason and Frank enjoy their leisure time watching movies and making fun of each other, little do they know that their one natural predator waits in the shadows, biding his time."

AND

Search for : "songs related to "the lug wrench""

Okay, this is less disturbing and more funny, but note how "the lug wrench" is in quotes; we're very specific in what sort of songs we want to relate to. I also love how popping that into Google gives you me, followed by a wikipedia recap of a particularly gripping episode of The Incredible Hulk - wherein there is a injury that may or may not be lug wrench related.

------------------------

And in other non-surprising news, I don't have a damn thing to talk about today.

See ya.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My site's #1 for "turds on venus".

Hooray!