Friday, February 10, 2006

Meme Friday

Because I am both very sick and very tired, I'm not posting anything of consequence. What I am doing is a dumb meme, which provides the illusion of content in place of me having to think while my stomach is in a constant state of upheaval.

Four Jobs I've Had
  1. Law Library Shelver - 4 consecutive years

  2. Carnival Worker - 3 months, sporadically

  3. Fashion Show Guard - Two, 2 week stints

  4. Camp El Tesoro Store Manager - One glorious (hideous) summer
Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
  1. Bring It On - "Follow me or perish, sweater monkeys!"

  2. The Emperor's New Groove - "Why do we even have that lever?"

  3. Mean Girls - "That's why her hair is so big, it's full of secrets!"

  4. Center Stage - "Dance what you feel!"
Four Places I Have Lived
  1. Chicago, IL - ages 0 to 1

  2. Orange, TX - ages 13 - 18

  3. Dallas, TX - ages 18 - 24

  4. Homer, TX - ages 7 - 11
Four TV Shows I Love
  1. The Office - my new obsession. I love me some Jim.

  2. Arrested Development - my ire that this show is cancelled knows no bounds

  3. Grey's Anatomy - Sandra Oh! There needs no more explanation. (But anyways: I *heart* George!)

  4. Scrubs - "I would never swim in a pond, they are infamous for serpents."
Four Places I Have Vacationed
  1. Galveston - the ugliest beach you ever did see

  2. Orlando - or wherever the hell Disney World is

  3. Arkansas Ozarks - my favorite vacation spot

  4. Austin - you've got to admire their drunken spunk (also: excellent BBQ)
Four of My Favorite Dishes
  1. Monte Cristo Sandwich - deep fried for maximum deliciousness

  2. Buttermilk Pie - so sweet that it fuses your mouth shut

  3. Peanut Butter and Pickle Sandwiches - contrasting flavors = awesome

  4. French Toast - the one dish I can make perfectly every time
Four Sites I Visit Daily
  1. Television Without Pity - to fuel my TV obsession through the written word

  2. Damn Hell Ass Kings - a portal to so much funny

  3. Penny Arcade - The only webcomic anyone will ever need

  4. ESPN.com - Look how straight I am
Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
  1. In my Bed

  2. In a Bar

  3. On my couch

  4. Switzerland
Four of my favorite commenters I am tagging.
  1. Frank - even my arch-nemesis needs things to occupy his time

  2. Erin - obviously

  3. Devon - because she promised to keep updating to keep me entertained during the day

  4. Emily - because she needs to post. (guilt-trip!)
(Edit: I should do my research better.)

2 comments:

frank said...

I can't believe 13 going on 30 isn't on that list!! Sure, you've only watched it once the other day. But the first words out of your mouth after it finished were "Can we watch it again?!"

deh-vin said...

Re: chronological order

haha, it totally bothered me too! My 38.9% of me that is anal is very confused. Is it in order of your favorites? I'm...

Fix it!