Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Bulk Rate Verb Tenses

Otherwise Entitled

When Spam Email and A French Teacher Collide

OR

Add Inches to Your Conjugation!

Today's best spam email on my Gmail account is brought to us by one un-anonymous spammer, Liz Donne.

Liz writes:
Fw: Hows it been going?

L0 w and reasonable aPr !ces.

Valid for
24 hrs.
That flight attendant is not missing playing below the bridge at this exact moment.
Donna's daughter hasn't practiced playing yet.
Do you practice driving in London?
I don't miss jumping for three or four weeks.
Were those science teachers missing walking a few days ago?
I am not enjoying skiing among the trees at the moment.
Hasn't Buddy ever liked swimming?
Haven't you disliked reading?

Goodbye,
Liz Donne

I swear to God I had almost that exact list of sentences to translate for my final exam in French IV on irregular verb tenses. I expect Liz will soon write back, detailing my pronunciation faults and will make fun of the fact that I always pluralize nouns when I'm unsure of their gender. Y'know, just to complete the high school French experience.

The main question I have here is: What is she selling? There's no link. There's no questioning of my manhood, or even any mention of hot lesbian action. She's like the worst spam emailer of all time.

I do enjoy her statement that the pr!ces are both L0w and reasonable, though. I do love me some low prices on complicated verb conjugation.

2 comments:

deh-vin said...

Gi' my money.

erin said...

le meilleur poteau jamais
je t'aime. :)