Monday, November 05, 2007

Stupid Things I Did On My Birthday

Happy Birthday to Me!

  • Forgot that I rearranged my room last night and as a result ran into a wall headfirst as I climbed out of bed
  • Sliced open three parallel gashes on my left index finger while shaving with my new 5-bladed vibrating razor of death
  • Got caught lip synching to The 88 on the elevator going into the office
  • Dropped an entire carton of legal sized bond paper on my foot from a height of 7 feet
  • Sliced open a single huge gash in the palm of my left hand while handling the heavy cardstock (the ultimate paper cut)
  • Almost missed my chair when sitting down while simultaneously answering the phone, and in the process hit myself in the face with the phone handset
  • Got caught lip synching to The Hush Sound on the elevator going to lunch
  • Poked myself in the eye with a rogue paperclip
  • Almost ran over a small child riding his scooter in the middle of my apartment complex
  • Ate a gigantic spoonful of rainbow chip frosting by itself, suffering through the resulting sugar high
  • Somehow strained my back while sleeping off the further-resulting sugar crash

Woo, getting older!

1 comment:

erin said...

add called by the coolest girl in the world to your list.

do it.