Thursday, November 30, 2006

Yet More Proof That I'm A Goddamn Hippie

Per the Political Compass Questionnaire:

My political compass
Economic Left/Right: -1.75

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.59

Apparently I have unresolved Leftist/Communistic tendencies. It's just me and the Dalai Lama over here. Yet again.

At least it's better than that one time that the internet told me that my ideal religion was Sapphic Wiccanism. I've had more accurate personality tests from a Pirate Name Generator. (Shark Tooth Bryant. Go ahead and tell me that does not fit me like a glove.)

This quiz at least made me think, even if they were LibertarianCommie thoughts.

---------------------

In unrelated news, I'm really trying to blog more often, but I don't have a damn thing to talk about. Also, it is wicked cold all of a sudden. Where is my hip flask of Southern Comfort when I need it?

No comments: