Monday, November 06, 2006

Some (Boring) Things of Note

Because, as usual, I'm not posting anything, a few notes to update everyone:
  • I'm in a really good mood right now.
  • I just turned 25 and feel very old. But it's not necessarily a bad thing.
  • I had an excellent birthday party this weekend. (Thanks everybody!)
  • I have one of these now. It completes me. (Thanks Frank!)
  • I'm doing this (again) right now, which is why I'm not posting. I'm going to fail (again), but it's still fun.
  • No, seriously, a really good mood. Like, really, really good.

If I hit 15,000 words before the end of the week (my goal), I'll post more. (Note: Highly unlikely.)

You's guys enjoy my silence while it lasts.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy b-day :)

Mark said...

Ooooh, I just bought one of those! Did you get it engraved? I was gonna go with just my name and mobile number in case I left it somewhere, but then on a whim I decided to see what my domain name would look like on the back of a nano.

I have to say, I was so overwhelmed by how properly wonderful and lovely it looked in the preview I threw good sense to the winds and just went for it. It was like some sort of fit of egotistical site-pimpery. I now have to explain this every time someone looks at my ipod.

But I stand by my decision!

frank said...

Yeah, I was thinking about engraving it with something. I mean, it was free so why not. I didn't go it though.

The only phrase that I liked on it was "Jasons likes vagina"

But I decided to not be the devil today.

Can you imagine it? hehe.

Mark said...

Frank, that's actually great. But it would have taken the shine off things I guess :D