Monday, October 03, 2005

Multimedia, Bitches!

Because I won't stop yammering on about it, I feel like I should give a more visual representation of all the new stuff in the apartment, so you know exactly where I'm coming from these days. Mad props to Frnak, who's camera I have stolen in order to document my apartment living.

This is my apartment door. It is very dusty. And dented. We come under siege often. Repells the natives beautifully. (I swear, I don't live in that much of a warzone, it just totally looks like it.)

This is the new couch. Notice, the hot pillows, the very adult Art on the wall (a Monet print, in a frame), and that kick ass lamp. Ignore the fact that the lampshade is as ugly as sin. And that the couch is the size of a medium sized sedan. As a bonus, you can see the built-in shelves, full of my books, DVDs, and multitude of stuffed beavers. It's like a window into my psyche.

This is the "chair" that goes along with the couch. It is the size of my bed and could probably seat 4. But it is a chair. The woman who sold it to me told me so. Other things include: more Art, the companion lamp, and the tiniest door that ever was, which houses the wrapping paper and vacuum cleaner.

Here we see: The prelit fake tree, my huge-ass TV (I love Medium) and my fedora that I still have left, now that Paul has absconded with the other (Damn you Paul!!!). Notice the overwhelming number of entertainment devices - DVD player, VCR, Gamecube. I need my accessories.

Sadly, that's pretty much the whole new tour. I would show you my bedroom, but we hardly know each other. And the kitchen is just scary. Documenting the Black Plague that will eventually result from it just seems like bad form. Perhaps some day later we will venture further into the depths of the apartment and confirm the existence of the legendary "roommate," which supposedly walks the halls and watches a lot of reality TV.

I'm very much the photo-documentarianist, which is totally a word.

Bye Everybody!


3 comments:

frank said...

I cannot believe you didn't comment on the awesomeness that is the faux-fur curtains.

And btw, your title is a total knockoff from Pinkisthenewblog.com!! HATE CRIME!

PS- I do not exist.

Felipe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Felipe said...

Impressive.