Monday, May 16, 2005

I Neglect Because I Love

Seriously, y'all.

There is nothing I could write right now that would not be so chock full of bile that it would spill over into other realms of the internet like a particularly nasty virus, possibly killing innocent woodland populations in the process.

Basically look over that last post and then magnify it all by an additional week, because nothing on that list has been resolved. I have stories to tell, but they would be mired in profanity and poorly metered rhyme at this particular moment, and no one wants that.

Someday a series of good things will happen and then the clouds will part and glorious white light will shine down upon my computer and from my fingers will flow words so flawless, humorous, and insightful that they will make you weep from joy.

Until then, I leave you with one thought: Fuck all that noise.

Thank you and good night.

1 comment:

deh-vin said...

I love you jason!