Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Puppet Master

Did you hear that? It's the sound of a long-term crush evaporating into a cloud of dust.



Bye Elijah. We sure had some fun times though, right? Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, all those LotR movies? Or that time I bought your horrible coming-of-age movie with Mandy Moore because it was on sale at Blockbuster for $3? And that other movie where you were supposedly Rosario Dawson's girlfriend*?

I hope one day that I can get over this (How the break-up went in my mind: "We're through! Whenever I close my eyes, all I see is The Puppet Master!"), or that you were at least paid extremely well for those 150 seconds of airtime. (Let's go crazy, indeed.)

I have to go now.

(*Note: yes, now I see the error, boyfriend not girlfriend, but really let's not kid ourselves - in that relationship you all know who would be the boy.)

No comments: