Monday, April 23, 2007

One-Trick Pony

[Programme note: Website upgrade failed miserably, when A) I forgot to renew my hosting bandwidth along with my domain name, so there was no place to put anything, and B) my CSS-fu was so weak that I destroyed the style sheet entirely and had to scrap the whole thing, starting all over again at 2 in the morning on Saturday. So the move is massively delayed.]

I've decided that this week has a theme. It's a Week of Lists! Because who doesn't love a good list? Communists, that's who.

Without further ado:

List of 10 Things That I Have At Some Point In The Recent Past Been Completely Unable to Shut Up About, To The Horror Of Everyone I Know
  1. Firefly/Serenity (category: television/movies)
  2. So, Did I Tell You My Sisters Are Both Having Babies and I'm Going to Be An Uncle? Oh I Did? Maybe I Should Tell You Again. (category: lame personal anecdote)
  3. Mika - Life in Cartoon Motion (category: music)
  4. The Story Of How I Learned That I Have Bad Cholesterol (category: lame personal anecdote)
  5. (cont.) Things that I Cannot Eat, Due to my Bad Cholesterol (category: super lame personal anecdote)
  6. Being In Charge of My Office, Because my Boss is in Italy for Three Weeks (category: personal martyrdom)
  7. How I Met Your Mother (category: television/movies)
  8. Moving to a New Apartment (category: lame personal anecdote)
    - (subcategory: Moving is hard!)
    - (subcategory: The new place is so close to work!)
    - (subcategory: Going into detail about the layout of the place and where I think furniture is best suited to go, despite the fact that whoever I'm talking to has never even seen the place)
  9. I Broke My Tooth In Half, The One That I Had Fixed Last Year, And It Hurts Like a Sumbitch (category: painful personal anecdote)
  10. Hey, I Have Really Bad Allergies. Really Bad. Don't You Want to Know (In Exacting Detail) How Bad? (category: super-duper lame personal anecdote)

1 comment:

erin said...

sisters?
babies?!

damn i feel old.