Monday, October 02, 2006

Grammar Love Fest 2006

Oh good lord. This is the sort of thing that my best dreams are made out of. Go read it.

No, seriously.

GO READ IT.

Sars owns the world. And my heart.

In general, I commit only one of those errors habitually (the e.g./i.e. interchangeability) which fills my heart with grammar Nazi warmth.

Also, that one line 'there is no such thing as a "rein of terror,"' gives me a really great idea for a short story about a power-mad horse dictator and his trusty jockey sidekick. Because I just can't resist a good pun.

Anyways, learn it, live it, love it, and I will hold you in high esteem forever.

2 comments:

erin said...

DEFINITELY

NOT DEFANATELY
NOT DEFINATELY
NOT DEFENATELY

OMG OMG

Anonymous said...

My personal favorite is "y'all" not "ya'll." -Becky